It’s Thursday and I’m actually writing my TToT ahead of time! Or at least, I’m trying too. I’ve been up at the coffee shop for roughly two hours and this is all I have managed to type. Three sentences. Four. Five. Those are fragments, not sure they should count. I’ve been overly tired all day, so much so that my eyes hurt, even though I swear I got some good sleep. Maybe not as many hours as I should have, but…
Okay, I’m rambling. On to the Thankful.
- Well, I will start with the little gathering I’m at now, at my favorite coffee shop.
And that was as far as I got over a week ago. Impressive I know. Clearly, being it was the Thursday before the post was due, there was ambition and motivation in the works. It was, however, short lived. I pretty much became distracted. The fact it’s taken so long to get back to this post is pretty absurd. Though, I suppose I’m Thankful I even got back to it in the first place…
Let’s try again.
- Hanging out at the coffee shop on Thursday (2 weeks ago, now).
- The company kept at the coffee shop that said Thursday.
- Becoming the Ladyfolk’s mini-me’s best friend.
- Becoming best friends with another friend’s friend… It’s a theme or pattern or something.
- I’m Thankful for my attempts at catching up on fellow blogger A to Z Challenge entries. It’s a slow… slow… process.
- Crap, two weeks seem so long ago now… Thankfully I’m coming to terms that I’m getting old and my memory isn’t as sharp as it used to be… how does Christine do it?! Oh right, she's never late!
- Oh, Thursday night I paid a visit to an old NaNoWriMo friend. It was great to see them again after so long!
- This one is probably more pertinent to this last week, but Candy Crush added new levels finally. I’ve yet to try them. Marvel Puzzle Quest: Dark Reign still consumes me!
- For my “Coming Soon” placeholders. If I was actually faster at making up time, most people would be none the wiser that I “cheat” in such fashions. Except that I openly admit to doing so… quite often. Whatever...
- Realizing that I still have catching up to do on comments to my latest entries. Holy crap I’m getting really bad at this! Thankfully, I know I won’t completely leave them hanging… for much longer… ACK! All are appreciated!
Feel free to leave your Thankful List in the comments below, if you aren’t participating directly with the blog hop! When was the last time you made a new best friend? If it easy for you to make friends with people?
Question: If you put up a blog entry placeholder post, and don’t get to it for over a week and no one is around, will people still visit and comment?
Yes, because I am being devious and linking this in the link-up this weekend and laughing maniacally all the way to the bank! Or while sitting at my desk...