A to Z 2014 Banner

A to Z 2014 Banner

Monday, April 21, 2014

Widgets

A to Z 2014 : RECAP

(An A to Z 2014 Challenge Entry)

Today I’d just like to go over some of the posts I’ve made during the 2014 A to Z Challenge. Whether missing them, or new to the blog, feel free to check them out at your leisure. If feeling even more generous, I won’t hold it against you if you decide to “like” or “+1” any and/or all of them. No judgements here… If feeling chatty, you are always welcome to strike up a comment or three, whether here or on the original post.

So, here are my personal picks among recent entries:

ABSENCE - It’s always good to have a return intro.

CREATIVE COMMONS & FORBIDDEN ALCHEMY - Two entries focusing on creative hand-crafting projects I’m involved in.

MOMENTS - A brief, light-hearted look highlighting exactly what the title says.

NANOWRIMO - A small sampling of unedited fiction pieces from past NaNoWriMo events.

Are there any posts during this A to Z Challenge that you care to share and/or highlight? Leave them below in the comments. Any important posts in general that I may not have had the chance to read/comment on yet?

10 comments:

  1. All great posts to recap! Ones that showcase a breadth of your content: personal, creative, funny and fiction.

    Some of my own favorites are One Oracle, Painting, and Nieces and Nephews and last but not least, Crooks Cuddles.

    Kate at Daily discovery

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :-)

      I'm biased towards Crooks, but if I weren't... and even still... I love your Nieces and Nephews entry.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. ACK! Am not! Though, I do like pumpkin seeds... Hmm

      Delete
  3. I just realized how cheeky I was with your NANO post. Reading it now. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, it did merely say "Coming Soon" when you happened upon it lol So, not a whole lot one can say to that, except for the fact it actually made sense with the post :-)

      Look at you, coming forward about being emotional and crying, now cheeky, what's next?!

      Appreciate it! Actual constructive criticism has been the hardest for me to find anywhere for my fiction. Don't ever feel obligated, though!

      Delete
  4. What a great idea for 'R'--wish I'd have thought of it. :-)
    Deb@ http://debioneille.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Deb! I will be stopping by to check yours out soon :-)

      Delete
  5. Any post about Crooks is a winner. I think I missed some that I didn't realize I missed. Off I go to rectify that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you may be referencing the Ladyfolk's post about Crooks. You most definitely need to rectify that!

      Delete

Oh My Nuts! Leave a message already, would ya?!

Jak Stats