A to Z 2014 Banner

A to Z 2014 Banner

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Widgets

[MOSTLY] WORDLESS WEDNESDAY - PIZZA PIE

Last Sunday I mentioned a cooking experiment involving a pizza. I thought I would share some photos from the experience.

This is how the pizza should look, only different. They don't have a pic of the exact pizza, but it was stuffed like such!

This is how it looked before baking. I rolled up the edge and cut the tray to size...

This is how it looked after baking! It's pretty beastly!
I cooked it for an additional 15 minutes, and although the center-top layer of dough didn't fully cook it was still really delicious! Perhaps another 15 minutes, but I didn't want to chance burning this epic creation!

Do you have a Papa Murphy’s where you live? If so, do you have a favorite pizza from there? Do you have a favorite pizza place?

10 comments:

  1. Well (actually, medium rare) done sir!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HA! Look at you being all witty at me! RAR! *hug* Miss you!

      Delete
  2. The best part was the crust! It was a stuffed crust pizza inside a stuffed crust pizza!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was way too much lol Though, I do believe with a standard Family-Size pizza the rolling of the crust will be very doable :-)

      Delete
  3. It's not just deep dish, it's DEEEEP DISH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ACK! You did see this post! Indeed it was DEEEEP! Ha

      Delete
  4. wow it looks glorious!!! it is like epic mealtime!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was great and would have shared a slice if able :-)

      Delete

Oh My Nuts! Leave a message already, would ya?!

Jak Stats