(A Blog Every Day in May 2013 Challenge Entry)
Day 21, Tuesday: A list of links to your favorite posts in your archives
Hmm... I will have to take a glance to see what posts are officially “favorites”, but that would be based on view count, and I don’t believe view counts = fav/most popular. I could see which have the largest comment count, but again I don’t feel that would necessarily portray accurately either. Most commented posts would surely exist within the A to Z/BEDiM Challenges. Maybe I will add the little widget/gadget for the sidebar, anyhow, for shits and giggles.
I will give a listing of links from a variety of my older posts (there aren’t many of them) that I would like to share/revisit that I felt were important to me for varying reasons.
A Look Back
- An Intro: Because I always feel it’s best to start from the beginning.
- Pseudo Wars: An emotional piece spawned within the heart of NaNoWriMo.
- Into the Grey: My first “controvertial” piece that may sully one’s thoughts they have of me. I’d recommend the follow-up to that post as well.
- The Secret Truth of the Heart: Disclosing some very, very personal feelings/beliefs.
- The Bridge: Raw analysing of a “breakdown”.
- Idle Musings: A heartfelt discussion of the aftermath of The Bridge.
- Initiative: Just Act Kind: The post I skipped around for months, but finally got partially out during the A to Z Challenge. A post that I feel is very important to me (the post I mentioned I had planned in my The Secret Truth of the Heart post) that I wish to revisit and expand upon once I'm not doing daily challenges.
Unsure of how many I was supposed to list, but seven is my number, so seven it is. I would only post once (maybe twice) a week when starting out, and when I was looking at them I felt they all held a varying degree of importance.
If able to take the time to check them out that would be awesome, but if not I understand. I'm not the briefest of individuals.
For those not participating in the BEDiM Challenge (as I will likely happen upon your posts), do you have any favorite blog entries you’ve made over the months/years?