A to Z 2014 Banner

A to Z 2014 Banner

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Widgets

BEDiM 2013 : DAY 19

(A Blog Every Day in May 2013 Challenge Entry)

Better get this in just in case the storms rolling through take out the power. I want to avoid missing two days in the same weekend. That would suck! I'm extremely happy we have the thunderstorms coming through, though. I love them, and I've been waiting for some good thunder and lightning.

Today’s prompt:

Day 19, Sunday: Five of your favorite blogs and what you love about them

Huh...

Well, I literally just did this a week or so ago so I’m going to cheat some.

BEDiM Day 5 / A to Z Reflections goes into all of the blogs I’ve been following for a while. So take the time and check it out (if you haven't already) and maybe give a glance at some of the listed blogs!

6 comments:

  1. I love thunderstorms, too. And it's not just because they are cool. My dog, who is NOT a cuddler, is afraid of thunderstorms, so he will come over and cuddle until they are over. I know, that makes me the worst pet owner ever, wishing for storms to force my dog to cuddle :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is this Kodi? Hahaha you get fear/sympathy cuddles? Oh no worries... remember I am already on to your pet/animal shenanigans! It may be good you don't have a baby penguin... you may try to keep it in the freezer ;-) Muahahaha!

      Delete
  2. I love thunderstorms too! The air just feels different...in a really cool and tingly way. Read what you said and want to thank you for the kind words. You were so kind that it's difficult to come up with the right words...so I guess I'll just thank you again. You're very sweet and I'm glad to have met you through A to Z. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! They are awesome and I've been looking forward to them. This weekend (and maybe another day or two) there has been quite a bit coming through. Then it's back to the hot/muggy nastiness I'm sure :(

      Thank you and I am as well!

      Delete
  3. no no no no thunderstorm no no no...i'll be under the bed if someone is looking for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww you will be fine! Face the thunder! Wait... you need a Thunder Buddy! Yesssssss!

      Delete

Oh My Nuts! Leave a message already, would ya?!

Jak Stats