A to Z 2014 Banner

A to Z 2014 Banner

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Widgets

BEDiM 2013 : DAY 14

(A Blog Every Day in May 2013 Challenge Entry)

This has not been a particularly happy day, but happiness is what this post is associated with.

Today’s prompt:

Day 14, Tuesday: Ten things that make you really happy

That isn’t so bad. I’m sure despite this week’s beginning tidings I can come up with a simple list of things I enjoy. Really happy, though? I’ve had difficulties with this question before.

Succulent Pseudoism

  1. Sex
  2. More sex
  3. Sex inside
  4. Sex outside
  5. Sex in public places
  6. Sex in private places
  7. Kinky sex
  8. Normal Sex
  9. Even more sex!
  10. ALL the sex!!!

Not a fan of sex in a car, but I will take one for the team if having to.

Seriously, though, for things that truly make me happy I will try to dig a little deeper.

A Little Deeper

  1. Friends
  2. Family
  3. Art/Drawing
  4. Writing/Reading
  5. Music/Movies
  6. Laughter/Making people laugh
  7. Helping people
  8. Gaming (board/card/video)
  9. Hugs/Cuddles
  10. And you guessed it... Sex

This is just a small list of things that make me happy, and not sure how prominent sex would actually be on that list, but I had a motif to uphold! And I don’t know about you, but I generally feel damn good afterwards ;-)

What are some things that make you happy?

18 comments:

  1. If I had to pick 10. I totally agree with you about the sex. It does make me happy too. (That explains why I am bummed out for the last couple weeks or hell past couple months.) To rephrase good sex makes me happy. Followed by my son, family, friends, dog, having a home, art, movies, video games and new as of lately I am happy with myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. replace sex with chocolate and I totally agree on the first list...I might have a problem chocolate is more important than sex - where is the anonymous chocolatoholics?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, you are a chocolate superfreak! lol There is likely a chocolatoholics anonymous!

      Delete
  3. I am not a big fan of car sex either. Once I wasn't a limber teenager anymore, it really lost its appeal. My list would look a lot like yours. Although I would swap out gaming for making people love me through the use of delicious food. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I just feel it makes for an awkward (and uncomfortable) time. Oh, food is actually a good one!

      Delete
  4. Oh my gosh, you crack me up! I actually burst out laughing when I saw that first list. Sex would hopefully be on everyone's top ten list, though. So glad you have a deeper list, too :)

    Replace gaming with animals, and I'm on board with your list. I actually dreamt that I bought a baby penguin last night! It was so dang cute. Animals are where it's at, yo. Ha ha :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have my moments ;-) I agree, it should be on everyone's list somewhere! Some just aren't much for it, though... weeeeeeeird.

      Hmmm, yeah I could have put pets or cute animals or something. Some animals scare the hell out of me... like... platypuses? WTF are those things?!

      Delete
  5. I think I'd agree with most of your list... the second one, of course. ;) (Or is it the first one. lol)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's totally okay to agree with both lol I approve!

      Delete
    2. I agree with the first list! The second list is the bottom 10

      Delete
    3. Hello Shanique! Seems we all are in agreement with one of the above lists haha

      Delete
  6. Yup, sounds about right...oh wait, you have a second list...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No Jenn... no... there is soooo not a second list. Just ignore the rambling after the first ;-) lol

      Delete
  7. 1. Lovers 2. Pals. 3. Adventures. 4. Adventure Time 5. Whiskey 6. Water 7. Music 8. Brightly colored objects 9. New clothes 10. Comfortable old sweaters I've had since high school.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read "Lovers" as "ALL the sex!" haha That is a good list. I forgot my hoodie! That sucker makes me happy :)

      Delete

Oh My Nuts! Leave a message already, would ya?!

Jak Stats